[Extracted from print placement via Star Ledger, April 2016]
Dr. Scott Katzman and Dr. Jeffrey Oppenheimer and the New Jersey-based team of doctors at NJ Spine & Orthopedic are successfully eliminating neck and back pain by performing artificial disc replacement using the most advanced technology on the market today.
With a 98% success rate, the team at NJSO has provided relief to hundreds of people within the tri-state area using artificial disc replacement, giving them full range of motion through their spine and giving them a full life back.
Why should you choose artificial disc replacement at NJSO?
- Artificial disc replacement provides the fullest range of motion compared to other procedures
- Artificial disc replacement mimics the natural movement of vertebrae
- Fusion, the other alternative, fuses together vertebrae
- Fusion also creates immobility and can lead to additional surgeries
- NJSO is a leader in minimally invasive ADR procedures