If you have discomfort in your back, spine, or neck, consider visiting the specialists at NJ Spine and Orthopedic. Our offices near Hamilton Township, New Jersey house an award-winning medical staff that offers the latest in research, technology, and treatment for patients who seek pain relief and minimally invasive surgical techniques.
At NJ Spine and Orthopedic, our experienced and board-certified neurologists, neurosurgeons, orthopedic specialists, and physicians are dedicated to treating specific spine and back disorders using minimally invasive techniques. We’ll begin by trying conservative healing methods before we recommend surgery. If it’s determined that surgery is the most appropriate option, we’ll use techniques that will shorten your recovery time, decrease your blood loss, and reduce your pain.
If you suffer from chronic spine pain, our outpatient spinal procedures may be the perfect solution for you. We combine advanced equipment with a patient-centered approach in order to ensure that you’ll have the best possible outcome.
Common Procedures at NJ Spine and Orthopedic
When you visit us at NJ Spine and Orthopedic, you can expect top-of-the-line care, no matter your condition or its severity. Below, we’ve listed some of our more common procedures. From degenerative disc disease to failed back surgery, we’ll diagnose the cause of your pain and give you the appropriate care you need. Here are some of the minimally invasive treatment options we provide:
- Artificial Disc Replacement: During artificial disc replacement, worn or damaged disc material between the small bones in the spine is removed and replaced with a synthetic or “artificial” disc. The goal of the procedure is to relieve back pain while maintaining a normal range of motion.
- Coccygectomy: Coccygectomy is the surgical removal of a portion of your tailbone called the coccyx. When conservative treatments no longer provide long term relief for your tailbone pain, this type of surgical intervention may be recommended.
- Endoscopic Discectomy: If you’re looking for relief from pain caused by a herniated disc or lower back pain, an endoscopic discectomy could be your answer. This minimally invasive surgical procedure removes the herniated disc material that’s causing pain in your lower and mid-back, legs, neck, or arms.
- Endoscopic Foraminotomy: This is a minimally invasive spinal surgery used to enlarge nerve root openings by eradicating the effects of foraminal narrowing. With this method, the small openings in each vertebra are widened to prevent them from being blocked.
- Laminoforaminotomy: This is a minimally invasive spinal surgery that’s performed to relieve pressure on one or more nerve roots. It’s commonly used to treat cervical radiculopathy.
- Laser Spine Surgery: Laser spine surgery is a type of surgical procedure that uses light beams to incise small portions of the skin with great accuracy. Because no significant cuts are made, this technique is intended to cause patients less trauma and pain. You may consider laser spine surgery if you’re suffering from a herniated or bulging disc.
- Microdiscectomy: This procedure is performed on patients with a herniated lumbar disc. During this surgery, your doctor will remove portions of the herniated disc to relieve pressure on the spinal nerve column. This procedure requires a sophisticated surgical microscope, specialized instruments, and microsurgical techniques.
Other common treatments include lumbar spinal fusion surgery, axial fusion, orthopedic surgery, trigger and pressure point injections, anterior cervical discectomy, extremity tendon repair, and ankle, elbow, hip, knee, and shoulder arthroscopy.
For those patients who don’t know the root of their pain, consider taking our free online pain assessment. If you do know your condition but aren’t sure how to go about treating it, utilize our Treatment Finder. Have an MRI scan? Get a free expert review on our website today. Our easy-to-use website allows you to connect with our minimally invasive treatments and reclaim your life in a few simple clicks.
Expert Back Doctors in Hamilton Township, New Jersey
When you need top medical care for discomfort in your back, spine, or neck, look no further than NJ Spine and Orthopedic. Our medical staff will help you every step of the way as you look to manage your pain and recover your functionality. We’re a team of highly trained back surgeons who are well-versed in minimally invasive surgery, proper recovery techniques, and the art of pain management.
At NJ Spine and Orthopedic, we’re dedicated to providing our patients with a wide variety of treatment options to help them deal with some of the most common spinal conditions. Our experts are sure to find a treatment program that suits your specific needs. Our patient promise includes smaller incisions, shorter recovery times, finer precision, and longer-lasting results. Give us a call at (866) 272-9271 or complete our contact form today!